How do you get noticed when you approach prospects? And who are the right prospects to approach?
This course has been a game changer for many people and organisations who have been searching for a better way to filter who they should approach for sponsorship and exactly how they should approach them. If you're sick of chasing endless 'leads' and making cold calls that seem to go nowhere fast, then you're going to love what you'll learn in this course.
Each lesson contains the resource tools that will enable you to set in motion three important components: Firstly, start crafting your A-List of hot prospects today; secondly build or revise your sponsorship hierarchy to optimise partner performance and your resources (time and money!!); and thirdly, learn exactly how you should approach each of your A-List prospects to optimise your response rate.
The methods you'll learn in this course are the methods that give our students and clients, on average, a 70% response rate from first contact with a prospect to meaningful conversations about a partnership.... that's not a typo.... 70%!!
Who has this course been created for?
This course has been designed for any sponsorship practitioner or manager that needs to work out exactly who to approach, how stand out and 'get noticed'.
What should you expect from the course?
This course works brilliantly for people who have a live project and can apply the theory and practical advice to their project as they progress, using the work sheets and resource tools that are provided. It's proven theory packaged in a manner that enables you to apply the learnings immediately.
What will I learn?
- Learn the method that will reveal your top 20 prospects right now... yes that's right... the 20 corporate brands most likely to sponsor you (and pay for the privilege!)
- Download our prospect master list. This document has been created over the last 10 years and gives you a running start as to who to approach regardless of your category or where you are in the world
- Learn how to reveal the intangible qualities of your brand and how to position them in a manner that will add significant value to every deal
- Learn the two reasons a marketer of a corporate brand will sponsor you... when you master this technique, finding the right prospects becomes a lot easier, now and forever in the future
- You'll learn why the method the vast majority of rights holders use to approach prospects results in mostly... crickets.... and how a structural shift in your approach can significantly improve your results immediately
- See actual best practice case studies of prospect approaches that have resulted in significant long term partnerships. Hear from the experts who created them as they talk you through what they did and why
- Learn how to build a sponsorship hierarchy that will not only maximise revenue, but help deliver powerful marketing outcomes for your organisation
- Learn how to structure your partnership benefits so they will deliver what the corporate brand needs and reduce the your internal resource drain - yes at the same time!
Tim started his career in the Arts as a performer (Musical Theatre, WAAPA, 1994). In 1999 he joined the world of advertising and marketing. He went on to work for some of the biggest brands in the world including Krispy Kreme, McDonald’s, Nike and Mattel. He led Brand Marketing teams overseeing the creation of strategic sponsorships and the marketing leverage of those sponsorships. Numerous campaigns that Tim created have been recognised with global awards. He joined Fit Sponsorship Group as a partner in 2014.
How To Stand Out - The Who, What, When & How of Approaching Potential Sponsors
after you enroll
Frequently Asked Questions
When does the course start and finish?
The course starts now! It is a completely self-paced online course - you decide when you start and when you finish.
How long does it take to complete the course?
After enrolling, you have unlimited access to this course - across any and all devices you own. The course is completely self-paced. You can work as fast or as slow as required. Many of our students use the course as an ongoing resource tool.
What if I am unhappy with the course?
We would never want you to be unhappy! If you are unsatisfied with your purchase, contact us in the first 30 days and we will give you a full refund.
This course is not open for enrollment.