COURSE #1: How To Attract Corporate Partners To Your Organisation
A step by step guide to revealing how to tell your most appealing story to potential sponsors.
If you're new to the world of sponsorship, or an old hand who wants to go back and learn how to lay the foundations to build a large and sustainable partnership portfolio, then it's important to understand the laws of attraction and how they apply to sponsorship. Sponsorship is about impact and how corporations pay to leverage the impact YOU make on your audience. This course shows you how to package the foundations of your offer to create your story... the one you know corporate brands will pay for.
Join Tim and Bruce in this incredibly powerful course as they walk you through how to discover your story, validate that story, then align your organisation behind that story.
Who's this course been created for?
This course has been designed for any sponsorship practitioner or manager that wants to ensure they are positioning themselves for success by telling the right story.
What should I expect from the course?
This course works brilliantly for people who have a live project and can apply the theory and practical advice to their project, using the work sheets and resource tools that are provided. You will be challenged and stretched by being exposed to the bigger picture of sponsorship.
- How to discover your sponsorship story
- Why sponsorship always starts with audience and how to position yourself to take advantage of that every time
- How to leverage the power of your brand to add serious dollars to your deals
- How to validate your story so you know you will attract the investment you need
- How to value your sponsorship so you can set realistic expectations internally and validate your ask externally
- How to align the partnership team with the entire organisation (and them with you!) so you're all pulling in the same direction!
- The proven process required to make any changes to your brand or audience focus
- How to create a 'Sponsorship Pathway Plan' that will act as the internal roadmap to your success journey
Tim started his career in the Arts as a performer (Musical Theatre, WAAPA, 1994). In 1999 he joined the world of advertising and marketing. He went on to work for some of the biggest brands in the world including Krispy Kreme, McDonald’s, Nike and Mattel. He led Brand Marketing teams overseeing the creation of strategic sponsorships and the marketing leverage of those sponsorships. Numerous campaigns that Tim created have been recognised with global awards. He joined Fit Sponsorship Group as a partner in 2014.