Sponsorship Success Has A Proven Process
Welcome to Fit Sponsorship Academy – a place where any sponsorship professional in the Arts, Cultural or Community sectors can get the support they need to create a successful sponsorship portfolio. That’s our promise. Our aim is to help you generate more sponsorship sales. When you win, we win, so it’s important for us that anything we teach we’ve already proven to be effective in market. And by effective we mean it gets the result you need. That way you spend less time trying to work your way around obstacles (and there are plenty of them) and more time effectively selling your sponsorship.
All the advice offered at Fit Sponsorship Academy is based on a proven process that delivers results. Our writers, coaches and mentors are all people who use the proven process in selling sponsorship everyday (yes, very successfully).
In short, here’s what the Academy delivers:
- Tools and methodology you can apply TODAY to improve your sponsorship sales results immediately
- Learn how to identify the companies who will most likely be interested in your offer
- Learn how to break through the invisible corporate wall and get that first meeting with the right person
- Learn how to avoid the critical mistakes most sponsorship sales practitioners fall for which create pressure and ‘chew-up’ precious time
- Learn what to offer (and what not to offer) and how to maximise its value
- Learn how to manage and align internal expectations so you’re all pulling in the same direction
- Learn the secrets to crafting an offer for corporate prospects that will increase your sponsorship sales conversion rate
- Learn how to close the deal without the sales hype (this is a long term partnership you’re starting so it needs to be authentic)
- Learn how to maximise existing sponsorships
- Learn how to turn short term sponsors into long term partners
The best way to get to know us is to join the Academy and take advantage of the free lessons currently on offer. They’ve been created to help you achieve better sponsorship results today. Hopefully we get to work together at some stage. If you’ve got any feedback or ideas on any of our work we’d love to hear from you. You can contact us here.
Our Methods Are Anchored In Nearly 2 Decades Of Success
Fit Sponsorship Academy is part of the Fit Sponsorship Group, a sponsorship sales and consulting agency that has been delivering results for Arts, Cultural and Community organisations since 1999. We love what these sectors contribute to the world. We like to think that in helping them generate more money, we are also making a small contribution to global harmony and prosperity.
The People Behind The Academy
Fit Sponsorship Academy was founded by Tim Wood and Bruce McKaskill. Apart from being old friends (Bruce gave Tim his first job in the Arts back in 1990!) they’re also business partners who share a passion for helping Arts, Cultural and Community organisations generate more revenue.
In 1999 Bruce co-founded Fit Sponsorship Group. Fit are the most successful independent sponsorship sales agency agency in Arts, Culture and Community globally and their record achievements, modelling and processes are regarded by peers as best practice in the sector. Bruce is a Master in Entrepreneurship & Innovation (SUT 2000), a certified Business Coach and a Fellow of the Australian Marketing Institute. Add to that his track record over the last 18 years as a leading sponsorship specialist, and Bruce’s knowledge and skills are unparalleled.
Tim started his career in the Arts as a performer (Musical Theatre, WAAPA, 1994) then transitioned (code for ‘sick of waiting tables!’) to advertising and marketing in 2000. Since that time Tim has led Brand Marketing and Sponsorship teams for global brands including McDonald’s, Nike and Mattel, before joining FSG as partner in 2014.
The work you are doing matters. Keep going and shout if we can help!
– The FSA Team